It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information needed to send these notices and allows the online submission for the fastest response.
Important – A/V Content Removal Requests:
None of the videos are hosted on this site or on their servers. Therefore, make sure that any A / V removal request is preceded by a confirmation that the material in question is hosted on a www.TheKapilSharmaShow.tk server and is not hosted on an external website. You can check the location where a video is hosted using the “Hosted On: Links” provided under each video. This will take you to the actual location of the video. You can also click on each video and take it to the original video host.
If the video is not hosted on www.TheKapilSharmaShow.tk, the most effective way to protect your rights is to request removal of the host clip responsible for content that you believe infringes your rights. This action, if approved by the video host, will automatically result in the removal of such A / V content from www.TheKapilSharmaShow.tk and any other search engine / sites that may have indexed the content of www.TheKapilSharmaShow.tk . The external link provided under each video is an efficient method to speed up the process of protecting your rights (if proven enough).
Content hosted at www.TheKapilSharmaShow.tk
For claims regarding any audiovisual / text / design content that is hosted at www.TheKapilSharmaShow.tk, please contact us at copyright@www.TheKapilSharmaShow.tk and you can be assured of heartfelt cooperation in compliance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
Before submitting a request please read the following carefully:
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been used on the www.TheKapilSharmaShow.tk website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the information detailed below:
- A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
- A description of the material you claim infringes and sufficient information to establish where you are on the website, information that must include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.