counter create hit Lottery Results – Page 3 – LTRY.TK
Home / Lottery Results (page 3)

Lottery Results

Today Nagaland Lottery Morning Result 11.55am,today Nagaland Lottery Evening Result 4pm,today Nagaland Lottery Night Result 8pm, Today Mizoram State Lottery Result Morning 11.55am, Today Mizoram State Lottery Result Evening 4pm, Today Mizoram State Lottery Result Night 8pm, Sikkim Lottery Result Evening Result 4pm, Sikkim Lottery Result Evening Result Derby 4:30 Pm, Prize Bond Results And National Lottery Results.

19.02.2017 POURNAMI LOTTERY RN 275 RESULTS | Kerala Lottery Result

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES

LIVE & Official RESULT 19.02.2017 (SUNDAY)
POURNAMI (RN-275)Kerala Lottery Result


Live -3.30 pm | Official 4.30 pm

KERALA STATE LOTTERIES - RESULT

1st Prize- Rs :6,500,000/- 

...

Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/-

...

2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/-

...

FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

3rd Prize- Rs. 10,000/- 

...

4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/- 

...

5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/-

...

6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/- 

...

7th Prize- Rs. 500/- 

...

8th Prize- Rs. 100/- 

...

The kerala lottery prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.

====================

Kerala Lotteries Prize Claim Procedure

====================

Prize Structure of All Kerala Lottery

====================

Kerala state lottery interesting winning statistics

====================

 Sunday kerala lottery draw result Prize structure of pournami lottery Result and other lotteries available these link.first prize only 65 lakes Today Kerala lottery result is Pournami (RN-275) 19-2- 2017. lottery weekly lottery draw conducted by  Kerala lottery department at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium by Kerala Lottery Department and the result  will be published in the official websites of Kerala Lottery Department, www.keralalotteres.com and  www.kerala.gov.in by 4.30 PM. You can view this kerala lottery POURNAMI RN 275 Lottery results today  here today as early as it is possible live start from 3.30 pm onwards. Refresh this POURNAMI Lottery RN 275 Results 19-2-2017 for new  winning numbers of POURNAMI Lottery RN 274.The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers  with the kerala lottery results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte surrender the winning tickets within 30 days. kerala lottery pournami fist prize is sixty five lakes only .winning holder get after the dedution of 30 % plus 10% total 40% dedution 

Read More »